Judging me has always been done in the wrong ways. Assumptions were believed and brought into reality to match the situation. Me not appreciating those around me and for what they've sacrificed and done for me is absolute madness. I'm not cruella. And i definitely do have the sense of appreciation. It's just that I don't express it the way others could fully express 'em. I hardly do express myself. I hardly do get surprised in seeing a good friend of mine in public. But i do pretend to celebrate it if it doesn't seem to be celebrated enough. ;)
Is there something wrong in being expressionless? Yeah, maybe, for those who knew me for their very first time but my close friends could probably figure me out since we've been friends for years. But they too tend to forget it after sometime. What about my parents. I grew up and it has been 20 years that I am with them. I obeyed every single thing they told me too, but yet... *sigh*
Whatever it is, I am stubborn, and I prefer being accepted the way I am. I am definitely not perfect but i tried making myself a better persona and I am always trying. I did change a little, I became a little harder for people. Excuse me if i socialize 45% in a day or sometimes 0%. I love walking alone, feel the breeze on my face with soft musics humming in my ears. It doesn't mean I am arrogant or stuck-up. I just love having time for myself. But the world around me judges and they never let you out of sight of these situations. All I've got to do is, be a stronger person.
I am strong. My heart broke a couple of times. It has trusted too many people and each one of 'em carried their armor along. I forgot my shield and stabbing them in return is definitely not my thing. Every single time that my heart shattered, i took my own time, collecting the pieces and attaching 'em all back again. With lessons as glue and that is what that made me a strong persona. :)
I am happy and contented. All I want is for those around me to understand me better.
No comments:
Post a Comment